Monday, November 17, 2014

Botanics skin care & makeup line!

Here is a natural line of products I found at Target recently, its from Boots #7 line from the UK. It says it uses the power of plants in their skin care and make up line. I did try the skin care but ended up returning it since it irrupted my skin along with not really working well. So stay away from that, the make up remover burned the hell out of my eyes and didn't remove my makeup well either. The foundation is okay not my favorite but was worth keeping, the loose powder I didn't know had flexes of glitter in it so I wish I never bought that one. Overall I really wanted to like this brand but ultimately don't think its worth the price for the products.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe!

botanics skin care and make up line

No comments:

Post a Comment