Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Josie Maran Skin Care Products!

These products have changed my skincare life, they are natural products formulated without all the junk you don't want in your skincare. I used to have texture problems with my skin and using the argan oil with face cleansing oil has cleared it all up. These are worth the money or you can try a trial size for less and if you like the products as well at Sephora. Josie Maran website also sells certain items that can't be found at Sephora as well. I have listed all the products I have used or tried below.

Josie maran products

Argan infinity cream

Rosey mist refreshing rosewater

Argan oil hair serum with radiance

Argan cleansing oil

100% pure argan oil with radiance

argan lip treatment


Josie Maran skin carehave tried the body butter and regular argan oil

No comments:

Post a Comment