Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My favorite ELF brushes

Here are all my favorite affordable makeup brushes I love from ELF, I have used some of these brushes for years and they have not fallen apart on me. The best part they're only a $1 can't beat that price, since it's great quality too. They don't shed hairs or get all messy after washing them either. I also really love the studio brushes which are only $3 dollars and amazing have my favorites listed below.
 Will list all brushes below right here:

ELF brushes I have and mentioned:

Professional defining eye brush (I have 2 of them)
Professional blending eye brush
Professional eye shadow brush (I have 3 of them)
Professional eye crease brush
ELF smudge brush
ELF small angled brush studio line
ELF flat eyeliner brush studio line
ELF mineral powder brush studio line
ELF small stipple brush studio line
ELF fan brush it's ok not the greatest but only $1
ELF blush brush studio line
ELF professional bronzing brush


favorite elf brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment